Re: gconf-editor manual, german translation

Am Samstag, den 25.03.2006, 10:15 +0100 schrieb Keywan Najafi
> years ago I wrote a translation of the gconf-editor manual. It was
> accepted by the german localization team and uploaded to GNOME CVS.
> But
> it's still missing in the distributions like Fedora, Debian and
> Ubuntu.
> Is this their fault or did I misunderstood something?

Thanks, good catch! I've added "de" to SUBDIRS in docs/ The
absence of that entry prevented make from descending into the "de"
subdir, so the translation was never built.

Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>