Re: gconf-editor manual, german translation
- From: Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>
- To: Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni <lists prometoys net>
- Cc: kwade+fedora redhat com, Takuo KITAME <kitame debian org>, fedora-docs-list redhat com, gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gconf-editor manual, german translation
- Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 12:59:00 +0100
Am Samstag, den 25.03.2006, 10:15 +0100 schrieb Keywan Najafi
> years ago I wrote a translation of the gconf-editor manual. It was
> accepted by the german localization team and uploaded to GNOME CVS.
> it's still missing in the distributions like Fedora, Debian and
> Is this their fault or did I misunderstood something?
Thanks, good catch! I've added "de" to SUBDIRS in docs/Makefile.am. The
absence of that entry prevented make from descending into the "de"
subdir, so the translation was never built.
Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>
] [Thread Prev