Re: Hello!

--- Alvin Sipraga <alvin sipraga gmail com> wrote:

> Hello. I'm Alvin (Sipraga) and I'd like to join the
> GDP.
> I really enjoy writing documentation for
> applications, so I hope I can
> be of use in that department :).
> I'm not sure what else to say, so there it is.

Hello!
Some applications have no documentation, and some have
documentation badly in need of updating.

You can look on
http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Tasks for a
list of apps whose manuals need work. Or if you
already have something in mind, you can work on that.

There's stuff you need to be aware of on:
http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Join
and
http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/SubmittingDocumentation

If any of those pages is unhelpful, let me know, or
edit them ruthlessly. :)

Joachim

Yahoo! Photos ? NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo http://uk.photos.yahoo.com