Re: Gnome Live Wiki Day (and other wiki-ish ideas)?

On Wed, 2006-03-22 at 10:04 +0000, Joachim Noreiko wrote:

> Any chance we can set a preference or tweak the script
> to allow [[links]]?
> I think it's fair to say that the Wikipedia wiki
> syntax (originally UseModWiki syntax) is the dominant
> one in the wiki world. It would be nice if we
> supported it.

No, but if you absolutely insist upon using it you can install a parser:
http://www.merten-home.de/FreeSoftware/media4moin/

Or, just learn the Moin syntax, it's not too hard.

[:PageName:click me] is a nice way to do links in MoinMoin, in my
opinion.

Matt
--
mdke ubuntu com