Wiki

Hi everyone :)

Having my attention drawn to our wiki page ;) I hope I'm finally helping this group. I'm really tied up almost entirely in translation, but I hope I can do occasional things to help. I've joined the Team. :)

Today, I added our Linux.com news item to our wiki page, tidied up the page and added a Feedback link. I then created the feedback page:

http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Feedback

which I think can collect some useful info on the new release for us.

I hope all this is OK. :)