Re: writind docs for gparted

--- Larry tb <guess who freesurf fr> wrote:
> Could you tell me where i can find  a sort of
> model... i'm really lost
> with all this, and i would like to make something
> good for this soft !

There is a template for application manuals here:
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/templates.html

it's not entirely up to date, but it should give you a
good idea of the sort of structure that a manual
should have. It's not an absolute though, so deviate
from it when you think you need to.

(http://gparted.sourceforge.net/larry/gnome-doc/main1.htm)
> ?

I'm happy to tidy up anyone's written English when I
put documentation into DocBook.

Do you want me to start putting that page into DocBook
now? Alternatively, we could move it over to the wiki,
and edit collaboratively before I put it into DocBook.

Could you ask the gparted maintainer to set up the
help/ directory in CVS please?

Joachim