Re: Tips and Tricks page

--- Nigel Tao <nigel tao myrealbox com> wrote:

> > I think some of those got into the user guide, and
> the
> > calendar thing certainly is in the manual.
>
> Yeah, there's overlap with the user guide, but I was
> thinking that the
> Tips and Tricks page would be very short and
> bullet-style, whilst the
> user guide would be longer, comprehensive prose and
> screenies.  Both
> are useful.  :-)

Hehe. That wasn't actually my meaning -- I meant that
I haven't missed getting quite *all* of those features
in the UG. And they should all be in there somewhere.
It's a pity that the coders don't bother telling us
about them.

And yes, a Tips & Tricks page is useful too.

Yahoo! Photos ? NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo http://uk.photos.yahoo.com