Gnome user manual - cover page

Hi everybody,

The Bulgarian Gnome translation team managed to translate and publish the Gnome user manual for gnome 2.10 translated in Bulgarian.

Yes - it is kind of oldish, but that is what we managed - we will integrate th translation in Gnome CVS (more like subversion given the time frame) and we will update it.

Still - one of the nice thsings we did - is the way the manual is bound.
You can see a picture here:

http://yovko.net/?p=744

The manual ant the cover page is available here:
http://gnome.cult.bg/usermanual/2.10/

A bit of a warning about the svg file - use inkscape to open it, it seems that nautilus and gimp crash on trying to open it. It is kind of big.

Do you like it? Is anyone interested in making similar official cover page?

Best regards:
al_shopov