Re: Themes Greeter documentation

--- Richard Krone <richard krone gmail com> wrote:

> Hello:
>
> I have taken several sections of GNOME's Help
> manual, specifically the
> Themed Greeter section, and printed it out to make
> error corrections.

Do you mean the Gnome Display Manager Reference
Manual?
That's where I see help on the Themed Greeter.

> These corrections mostly involve consistency of
> documentation and some
> blatant grammar and spelling errors that even I
> caught.
>
> These corrections are currently in red ink on the
> printouts. What
> organization or who do I contact to publish these
> corrections for
> future readers?

Basically... you're there. This list is responsible
for updating, correcting, and creating docs for GNOME.
Many of our documentation is indeed out of date,
inconsistent, or poorly written, and we welcome any
help in improving it!
However, working on paper is not the best way, partly
because all the documentation project volunteers are
scattered across the world.

There's a list of different ways in which you can
submit corrections on this page:
http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/SubmittingDocumentation

I hope that helps.