Re: String change announcement in gnome-utils/dictionary

[Replying my own message]

Hi all;

On Mon, 2006-07-24 at 14:24 +0100, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
> Hi all;
>
> I've just committed three new translatable strings in
> gnome-utils/gnome-dictionary:
>
> libgdict/gdict-database-chooser.c: _("Reload the list of available databases")
> libgdict/gdict-database-chooser.c: _("Clear the list of available databases")
> libgdict/gdict-speller.c: _("Clear the list of similar words")
>
> This should be the last change in the strings of Dictionary.

Seems that I was wrong. :-)

New strings added:

src/gdict-window.c: _("Database `%s' selected")
src/gdict-window.c: _("Word `%s' selected")
  These strings appear when the user selects a database or
  a word from the list inside the side bar.

src/gdict-window.c: _("Double-click on the word to look up")
src/gdict-window.c: _("Double-click on the database to use")
  These strings are a hint for the user, when the page in the side
  bar changes (a bit like Inkscape status bar hints).

and *this* should be the last change in the strings of Dictionary.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi, ebassi o-hand com