Re: completed gataxx doc

--- Ryan Paul <gaerdin gmail com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just finished the new gataxx docs. I have attached
> a patch to this
> e-mail as well as the complete docbook xml file.
> Comments and criticism
> are appreciated. Did I do everything right?

I'm on holiday right now, but I will take a look at
this when I get back -- I'll try to get back to you by
the weekend (but of course more than one of us should
review docs -- karderio, can you take a look too
please?)

Joachim

Does your mail provider give you FREE antivirus protection?
Get Yahoo! Mail http://uk.mail.yahoo.com