Minor string change in Dictionary

Hi all;

today I've committed a change in the Dictionary sources that affected
the translation team.  I've removed the 'speller-visible' key from the
schemas file and added two new keys: 'sidebar-visible' and
'statusbar-visible', controlling the visibility of the side bar and the
status bar respectively.

I've also changed the location of the "Similar Words" translatable
string from gnome-dictionary/libgdict/gdict-speller.c to
gnome-dictionary/src/gdict-window.c; in the same file, I've
changed/added the menu definitions.

I plan to add a couple more strings later, in order to add the available
databases list; one string will be "Available Databases".

I don't plan to change/add/remove more strings inside gnome-utils,
starting from the UI freeze tomorrow.


Emmanuele Bassi,  E: ebassi gmail com
W: http://www.emmanuelebassi.net
B: http://log.emmanuelebassi.net

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]