gnome-menus branched for 2.14

Hi,

I branched gnome-menus for GNOME 2.14. Branch name is gnome-2-14, as
usual.

I had to branch from a past version in CVS since the latest commits were
not for GNOME 2.14, but for 2.15. This means that translations that have
been committed to HEAD after 2005-04-26 for gnome-menus should be
committed again on the gnome-2-14 branch. AFAICT, only gn, bn_IN and mr
are affected.

I don't know of any plans for gnome-menus: I'm just branching to release
a 2.15.x release for alacarte ;-)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.