New strings and user's manual inside gnome-utils

Hi all, again.

The Screenshot application now has a .desktop file:

  gnome-utils/gnome-screenshot/gnome-screenshot.desktop.in

This means two new strings marked as translatable:

  _Name=Take Screenshot
  _Comment=Take a screenshot of your desktop

+++

Also, the user's manual for gnome-dictionary, located into

  gnome-utils/gnome-dictionary/help/C/gnome-dictionary.xml

should be finally ready for translation.

Thanks for your hard work and for the help with the dictionary sources;
I've already added a couple of localized dictionaries, and I hope to add
even more before 2.14 (especially English <-> $LANG sources).

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi - <ebassi gmail com>