Documentation Love Day

The feature freeze is nigh, and that means it's time for
our intrepid writers to dig into our documentation.  As
valiant as they are, they can't do this alone.  We need
your help.

Sunday, January 15 will be the first Documentation Love
Day of the 2.14 release cycle.  This is an excellent
opportunity to meet the people behind the documentation
and to learn the ropes of writing for Gnome.  Seasoned
hackers will be on hand to answer questions and teach
you the basics.

If you want to join the fun, point your IRC client to
irc.gnome.org and join the #docs channel.  We'll start
things off at 10AM CST (4PM GMT) and continue for the
rest of the day.

And remember, if you can't make it out on Sunday, you
can join us any time on IRC, or on our mailing list:
gnome-doc-list gnome org .  We're always happy to see
new faces in the documentation team.

--
Shaun