Re: String Change Announcements

--- Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:

> A few release cycles back, the documentation team
> began
> asking for announcements of UI and string changes.
> We
> already had a string change announcement period in
> place
> for the benefit of the translators, so the release
> team
> just made it all coincide.  Easy, no problems.

For the benefit of new members of the release team
(including me...)

What exactly are we meant to do when we get these
announcements?
I'm guessing someone should check the docs for the
relevant app and see if the changes affect the
documentation.
But is there any sort of system for who checks which
apps? Should the person who decides to check reply to
the announcement so we all know what somebody is
dealing with it?