Notification: string change

TWIMC

There are 2 strings changed in the gnome-control-center,
capplets/keyboard/gnome-keyboard-properties.glade - the window titles
in the "Choose a layout" and "Choose a keyboard model" dialogs
(HIGified, closed the bug). Sorry for delayed notification.

Also, the string in gnome-applets,
gswitchit/GNOME_KeyboardApplet.server.in.in - the applet description
(the word "GNOME" removed, according to HIG - another bug).

Regards,

Sergey
PS I am not on the list, so in case of problems - please CC to my
address. Thanks.