Re: Freeze break request to improve context menu

Hi,
reply below.

Reinout van Schouwen wrote:	[Mon Feb 20 2006, 12:33:11AM EET]
[...]
> I have done a little bit of work on the Epiphany documentation this
> cycle and Victor Osadci stated in
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-doc-list/2006-February/msg00193.html
> that he is currently working on it, and in favor of the UI-review. So no
> problems there.
>
> Victor, if you're reading this: looking at the ChangeLog, you haven't
> committed anything recently. I'm interested to see the work you have done
> so far, could you show it to me some time?

I realise that GNOME 2.14 is just around the corner, and my work needs
to be reviewed, commited, etc, so I'll have something close to ready in
the next few days. Also, I have no cvs write access, so I'll have to ask
you or another ephy developer to commit it for me.

> regards,
>
> --
> Reinout van Schouwen

Thanks,