Re: gnome-user-docs and gnome-doc-utils

--- Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:

> I've just migrated gnome-user-docs to
> gnome-doc-utils.
> It works: builds, installs, passes distcheck, all
> that
> fun stuff.  Do we want to convert the documents to
> use
> XInclude instead of SYSTEM entities?  (Joachim, this
> question is mostly to you.)

I've just had a go at doing it myself ...
Everything works except for legal.xml which (at least
in my old 2.12 yelp) couldn't load the 'About this
document' menu item. So I've left the &legal; entity
in -- Shaun, could you take care of it if it needs to
be converted too?

I've checked with lint [1] & I'm going to commit.

[1] 'xmllint --xinclude --noout --postvalid
user-guide.xml'

Yahoo! Photos ? NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo http://uk.photos.yahoo.com