porting User Guide to gnome-doc-utils (was: Calling all documentation writers)

--- Danilo Å egan <danilo gnome org> wrote:
> If we keep the current layout of user-guide.xml
> (i.e. including using
> <!ENTITY SYSTEM ...>), xml2po is going to produce
> single big XML file
> for translations instead.
>
> The solution is to switch to xinclude, and put all
> additional files to
> DOC_INCLUDES.  So, this would mean changing all the
> &gos... references
> to <include...>s, but it seems it's all in
> user-guide.xml.

Yes it is.
And that's all fine by me.
There's one thing I'd like to check though:
currently, I can open my checked-out version of
user-guide.xml in Yelp, either from Nautilus, or with
a custom launcher, and I get the complete User Guide
displayed, so I can see exactly what the 2.14 user
will see. I don't need to use build, or scrollkeeper,
or anything like that.
Will that still be possible with xinclude?

Yahoo! Photos ? NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo http://uk.photos.yahoo.com