Preferences headings

I went through the headings in the Preferences and
tidied them up a bit.
I removed the initial verbs that didn't really add any
meaning and took up most of the navigation pane:
'Configuring', 'Setting', 'Choosing' etc.
Now they all read the same as the menu items.
But some of them like 'Font', 'Theme' aren't terribly
informative now, especially if taken out of context
for cross-references for example.

Should I add 'Preferences' as a suffix to each header
so it's 'Font Preferences', etc? What are your thoughts?

Yahoo! Photos ? NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo http://uk.photos.yahoo.com