need some help

hi sir/madam
how r u?
myself S.V.Sajjan from india.working as a lecture in dept of computer science and engg.
i seen ur project Eterreal in sourceforge.net.we also working on that project.so we need some ur information from ur side because we are the initial  stage now we r not getting sufficient information regarding  the packet sniffer.
      so if u know any websites,books r even if u   have any  related material plz forward it.
i think u will respond positively.
thanking u
with regards
s.v.Sajjan