Re: writind docs for gparted

--- Clytie Siddall <clytie riverland net au> wrote:

> On 08/02/2006, at 8:58 AM, Joachim Noreiko wrote
> (very much in part):
>
> >> To me, the documentation on you site would seem
> more
> >> like an online
> >> (web) presentation/tutorial.
> >
> > Karderio's right, the material you have so far
> looks
> > more like a tutorial than documentation.
>
> Good tutorial writing has its own value. Do we
> include links to such
> resources, in our docs?

Absolutely.
And perhaps something as complex (and potentially
destructive!) as GParted needs a tutorial-type
approach in some of the docs.
I hope the original poster isn't disheartened. The
material they've written is a good starting point :)

I've created a page on the wiki & thrown in a few
ideas for headings. Let's see if collaborative doc
writing can work! :)

http://live.gnome.org/GpartedDocumentation