Re: smart quotes in docbook - GDP handbook

--- Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
> When straight quotes (U+0022) are required by some
> syntax,
> the quote element should absolutely, positively not
> be used.

> Joachim, can you go ahead and make this change in
> CVS?

I wanted to add a link to the crossreferencing section
from the basic docbook section, and while tidying up
markup I found a bug in Yelp with displaying
blockquote elements. [1]
Is it ok to commit changes that use blockquote or
should I wait till that bug is fixed?