String change in gnome-utils

Hi all,

While I was fixing bug #329296, I've ported gnome-screenshot from popt
to GOption; while the text of the command line switches wasn't changed,
I've added a bunch of translatable strings inside the file:

  gnome-utils/gnome-screenshot/gnome-panel-screenshot.c

And, precisely:

  "seconds"                       # argument of the switch
  "effect"                        # ditto
  "Options for Screenshot"        # name of the help section
  "Show Screenshot options"       # name of the help switch
  "Take a picture of the screen"  # description of the application

As of the recent branch for GNOME 2.14, the change has been made to both
the gnome-2-14 and HEAD branches.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--