Re: Adding to basic skills

Maybe we need a international section explaining howto configure a
desktop with two diferent languages like Chinese and English, and howto
deal with imput methods. I assume that people working on this topics can
answer any question about how this setup can be done.

El s� 12-08-2006 a las 09:34 +0100, Joachim Noreiko escribi� There's two things that I think the User Guide should