Re: Announcing new strings for new file in the orca module: orca.desktop.in

> > It's no biggy for me - all I have to do is write the English
> > version.  How about:
> >
> > _Comment=Present on screen information as speech or braille, or magnify
> > the screen
>
> Sounds reasonable, although should be "on-screen" I think.

Okie dokie.  So...since we're now in the "String Freeze" period, I think
I need to get official approval from gnome-i18n and gnome-doc-list to
make the change.

The proposed change is to make the _Comment field for the
orca.desktop.in file read as follows:

_Comment=Present on-screen information as speech or braille, or magnify
the screen

Can I assume that no negative comments between now and Friday, 11-Aug,
mean acceptance of this proposal?

Thanks!

Will