dia

Hello People,

Greetings from Canada....

        I have just been given a copy of 'dia' and it seems to be working well...I think, because a technical person I am not!!

However, it looks OK...but I have a question...I became fairly competent with 'visio'....and a unique feature was a 'measuring' rod...that is, a line that actually finished up alongside another straight line and gave the length with dinky little arrows at either end...is there such a feature in 'dia'....I have my fingers crossed!!

Kinds regards,

John Tidridge