Re: Last minute stuff on the user guide

Joachim Noreiko wrote:
I've added a brief section on joining gnome to the UG.
It's formatted as an appendix, and in source I've
placed it within user-guide.xml, as I didn't want to
go adding a new file to CVS this late in the day.
Hope that's ok :)

Also, I made a number of commits to the keyboard
switcher applet manual:
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-applets/gswitchit/help/C/
These are in HEAD, but they should also be in 2.14.1,
as they are fixes, and also the 2.14.1 user guide
links there!
I have no idea if that module has been branched or
not, so please could someone check and if so, copy
across the changes from HEAD into 2.14.1.
Joachim

According to a gnome-applets dev, the module has not been branched yet,
so that should be fine.

Thanks for your work Joachim.

--
Brent Smith <gnome nextreality net>