Re: Editable menu shortcuts (was: Re: Getting the info)

Hi,

Op Thu, 06 Apr 2006 17:18:12 +0200, schreef Murray Cumming:

> Maybe find out if it was added to the UI recently, and find out why.

It wasn't, it has been around for a long time.

> Generally try to persuade the maintainer of that module to remove it.

Please, no. Often, Epiphany users want to know how to customize keyboard
shortcuts to their liking. I tell them to use the editable menu
accelerators feature. Relegating it to Gconf would not be an improvement.
(Epiphany already got bitten by the reduced visibility of the 'Save
session at logout' checkbox in GNOME 2.14, something we rely on.)

I can think of improvements to the editable menu accelerators feature but
I guess this isn't the correct list for that.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen