Introduction of Alexander Shopov

Hi everybody,

My name is Alexander Shopov and I am the leader of the Bulgarian Gnome
translation team. We have already finished the translation of the core
interface and we are gradually starting to look at the documentation.
In the following months I expect us to finish the tranlastion of the
documentation of several modules and converting the ready translations
to the Gnome docbook format.
I have subscribed to gnome-doc-list to be in touch with the
documentation changes and I have subscribed to gnome-doc-devel-list to
look at the changes in the tools.
I hope to be able to make some commits during next week but I cannot
promise that.
I have still not read everything on Gnome site about documentation
translations and if there are resources I need to take in mind i'll be
thankful if you lead me to them.

Best regards:
al_shopov