Building gdp-handbook

Hi all,

I'm interested in updating the GDP handbook, since it seems like it
could use some love. But right now I'm not even sure how to build it. In
the gnome-docu/gdp/gdp-handbook/ CVS directory, there are a bunch of XML
files, but there's no obvious way to build HTML or PDF docs from them.
There are build rules in the gdp directory, but they work from
gdp-handbook.sgml, which looks out of date compared to the XML files;
and these build rules blow away the gdb-handbook directory.

So, does anyone have any idea what's up? It seems kind of sad that the
documentation for the Documentation Project is in pretty poor shape.

Peter

--
Peter Williams / peter newton cx