Re: libwnck branched for 2.12

On 11/14/05, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> libwnck has been branched for 2.12. The stable branch is gnome-2-12.
>
> There's no specific plans for HEAD, as far as I know. But maybe Elijah
> has some secret plans?

Uh, try to get Vincent to review the patches that Christian Neumair
has been politely pinging me to look at since I haven't had the time?
;-)  (Sorry Chris, I know that I really suck...)  Actually, there is
an EWMH violation I'm aware of that will require an API addition, but
that should only affect a pair of other modules (which I'll write the
patch for) and users likely won't notice any differences.  Other than
those few things, bugfixes and reviewing other patches is all I have
planned this cycle.