Re: changing yelp font

On Tue, 2005-06-21 at 08:33 -0400, Alexander Kirillov wrote:
> Quick question: what determines the main font used by yelp? And how it
> can be changed?

Hey Sasha,

As of the non-existant 2.10 release, Yelp has font preferences
for the normal document font and the monospace font.  By default
it uses the desktop-wide font preferences for these.  Namely, the
application font is used for variable width, and the terminal font
is used for fixed width.

I submitted a patch to have a desktop-wide document font setting,
and to rename terminal font to monospace font.  I think that was
applied, so I'll switch over to using the document font.  I'm not
sure whether to leave the font setting in Yelp or not.

--
Shaun