gnome-doc-devel-list

In an effort to open up the development process, I've just created
gnome-doc-devel-list gnome org

This is a technical list, where we'll discuss the *development* of
Yelp, gnome-doc-utils, and any other documentation utilities that
might come along (live editing tools, document management systems,
etc.)  Discussion about documentation itself, and general chatter
about the documentation team, should stay on this list.  Anybody
interested in the hacking end of things should join us on the
devel list.

--
Shaun