String changes in libwnck and metacity

Hi,

There were two string changes in libwnck (for the right-click on
tasklist popup menu):

"Put on _All Workspaces" -> "_Always on Current Workspace"
"Only on _This Workspace" -> "_Only on This Workspace"

see bug 165380.  However, I now think "Current" is probably the wrong
word here (it seems to have the same meaning as "only on this
workspace", when it's supposed to be an opposite), so we might change
it again in the next day or two.  "Visible" is probably better.

There were also the same two string changes in metacity (for the window menu):

"Put on _All Workspaces" -> "_Always on Current Workspace"
"Only on _This Workspace" -> "_Only on This Workspace"

see bug 165379.  Same issue with the use of "Current".

Elijah