Two changes in gnome-panel

Hi,

I made two UI changes in gnome-panel tonight:

 * the first one is not that important: when you create a launcher in
nautilus by right-clicking and selecting "New launcher", there was no
help button. There is one now (like in all other "edit launcher"
dialogs)

 * I added a "Connect to Server..." item in the places menu. This item
launches the "Connect to Server" dialog that is already launchable from
nautilus. You can drag and drop it on the panel to create a
launcher-like button. Note that the string, the tooltip and the icon for
this item might change in the near future. I'll keep you informed if
this happens.

Thanks,

Vincent

--