Re: [Usability] HIG Clarification for "Close Without Saving" button

If we are going to update the GDSG, I have a few suggestions to make also. I'm a bit tight for time at the moment, so it'll be next month before I can get some concrete suggestions out. I'll send the suggestions to the doc-list when I get them together.

Eugene