Re: Gnome User Guide - Avances - 21/DIC/2005

--- Daniel Espinosa <esodan gmail com> wrote:
> This is to help in the improviment of the
> documentation avariable, and to
> the manager of the page above to use, comment or
> modify this work, and
> finaly to include in the sources.
>
> The last changes are on:
>
> * Adding Workspaces.
> * Applications. Specialy on Accesories section of
> the Application menu.

Great.
I'm still putting your changes to the Desktop Overview
section into the DocBook files. I'll move on to these
afterwards.

(by the way, could any of the DocBook experts on this
list tell me -- do callouts work in yelp, or am I
wasting my time trying understand how they work?)

Does your mail provider give you FREE antivirus protection?
Get Yahoo! Mail http://uk.mail.yahoo.com