gedit has been converted to gnome-doc-utils

Hello, folks.  I recently converted gedit to the new help doc
translation system, gnome-doc-utils.  The migration HOWTO said to
notify both your mailing lists.

I converted the existing translations for the following languages:
de es fr it ja zh_CN zh_HK zh_TW
Please make sure I didn't screw anything up.

I did not convert:
eu ko ro sv
If the translators for these could convert them following the examples
of the other languages or the HOWTO, I would be grateful.

If anyone sees anything wrong, let me know.