Re: new dictionary in gnome-utils

Hey Emmanuele,
thanks a lot for doing all this. As you explained, the old
gnome-dictionary code had become quite a mess and pretty impossible to
expand upon. The work you did (that I personally never had the courage
to tackle :-P) finally provides an clean infrastructure that is gonna
be extremely useful for improving the dictionary functionality and
integrating it with the rest of the Desktop (e.g. it would be fun to
provide a "definition" service for every text field like Mac OS X
does...). You rock.
Cheers
Vincent