Re: libgtop has been branched
- From: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>
- To: Benoît Dejean <benoit placenet org>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org, gnome-doc-list gnome org, Xavier Bestel <xavier bestel free fr>
- Subject: Re: libgtop has been branched
- Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 14:49:01 -0600
On Fri, 2005-12-09 at 17:23 +0100, Beno�Dejean wrote:
> * include/glibtop/cpu.h:
> * include/glibtop/procmap.h:
> Increased GLIBTOP_NCPU to 32.
> Added real_ncpu to struct glibtop.
> Added smaps members to glibtop_map_entry.
> If you have any suggestion ...
Make that an opaque structure and add accessors:
guint64 glibtop_get_cpu_user (glibtop_cpu *cpu, int cpu_num);
That's pretty well documented in the GNOME Programming Guidelines, by
(And what does a guint64 mean for that value? The API is not obvious at
And having these in the public API is pretty busted:
#define GLIBTOP_CPU_TOTAL 0
#define GLIBTOP_CPU_USER 1
#define GLIBTOP_CPU_NICE 2
#define GLIBTOP_CPU_SYS 3
#define GLIBTOP_CPU_IDLE 4
#define GLIBTOP_CPU_FREQUENCY 5
They are just an implementation detail of the "glibtop *server" thing.
] [Thread Prev