gnome-utils ported to gnome-doc-utils

Hi all,

It's with great pleasure that I announce that gnome-utils HEAD has been
ported to gnome-doc-utils.

I've never really did this, so I'm not sure that everything is working
as it should: I've followed the GnomeDocUtilsMigration pages on the
wiki, and HEAD compiles/installs fine.

The components of gnome-utils that have been ported are:

	* gnome-log-viewer
	* gfloppy
	* gnome-search-tool

Only the C locale of the documentation has been changed, so I'm letting
the maintainers of the translations know that you'll have to update to
gnome-doc-utils your versions of the user's manual of these components.

I've left out gnome-dictionary (gdictsrc) because that is going to be
replaced soon by the new dictionary code (gnome-utils, inside branch
"new-dictionary"); hence it'll require a new manual and a new
translation.  As soon as the new code hits HEAD, I'll let all
translators and documenters know.

I'd be very glad if anyone "in the know" about gnome-doc-utils could
verify that the porting has been done right.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi - <ebassi gmail com>