Re: help to translation of application help files

Today at 5:47, Pawan Chitrakar wrote:

> translation could be tested as adviced but how do i merge the files
> with the gnome yelp package itself..

You don't merge it with Yelp, but rather, with the module that you are
doing a translation for.  It will then be installed when that module
is compiled and installed.

Eg. if I am translating file-roller documentation, and I have done
that in a sr.po file, I'd put it into
in Gnome CVS, and add "sr" to file-roller/help/ DOC_LINGUAS

If you need more active help, feel free to stop by #docs and #i18n
channels on (GimpNet).