Re: help to translation of application help files
- From: danilo gnome org (Danilo Šegan)
- To: Pawan Chitrakar <pchitrakar gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org, gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: help to translation of application help files
- Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 07:47:37 +0200
Today at 5:47, Pawan Chitrakar wrote:
> translation could be tested as adviced but how do i merge the files
> with the gnome yelp package itself..
You don't merge it with Yelp, but rather, with the module that you are
doing a translation for. It will then be installed when that module
is compiled and installed.
Eg. if I am translating file-roller documentation, and I have done
that in a sr.po file, I'd put it into
in Gnome CVS, and add "sr" to file-roller/help/Makefile.am DOC_LINGUAS
If you need more active help, feel free to stop by #docs and #i18n
channels on irc.gnome.org (GimpNet).
] [Thread Prev