Metacity string changes -- removing duplicate strings

Hi,

I committed a patch to remove some duplicate strings in
src/theme-parser.c; bug 309974.  Basically it changed
  "No \"%s\" attribute on element <%s>"
  "No \"%s\" attribute on <%s> element"
in 6 places so that we have 14 copies of the latter string and none of
the former.  I'm guessing this doesn't affect translations (the latter
was already translated) or documentation (I doubt these appear
anywhere in documentation), but I'm sending the notification just to
be careful.

Cheers,
Elijah