(Evolution) Request for UI Freeze break

Hi,

I have a small UI change request/patch in evolution. We added a new
attachment bar icon list and it happens to be there saying "No
attachments" when there are no attachments and many people filed bugs
stating that this occupies a lot of space when the are no attachments
and it should be hidden.

I have made a patch for hiding it, when no attachments are present.
The evolution module owners have said its fine and i wanted the release
team approval since we are in the UI Freeze.

Thanks
Srini.