Re: Docbook wiki

David Malcolm wrote:
On Sun, 2005-04-10 at 23:31 +0200, Jaap Haitsma wrote:

Hi,

Came across this http://doc-book.sourceforge.net/homepage/
It's a wiki frontend for creating docbook content. Sounds like a very easy to make docbook content. Would be great if that would lead to more people contributing to the GNOME documentation if such an interface was available

This just looks interesting; is there a live demo of _editing_ somewhere
we can play with?  The links on that page all seem to need passwords.

I'm sorry but I don't. Just came a long a site mentioning this site and thought it might be interesting for the gnome documentation team.

Jaap