New documentation questions

Hi,

I recently finished converting the documentation for Genius
(http://www.jirka.org/genius.html) to docbook, using the GDP templates.
As a result, there are several 'inaccuracies' in the docs - most notably
that I've listed the GDP as my affiliation and the publisher. I'm not
completely comfortable blaming the GDP for my terrible documentation
skills without asking, so I'm asking.

Is there anything that should be done from the GDP's point of view with
respect to including these docs in the package? Are there weird
copyright issues that need to be resolved in rewriting previous docs?
I'm more than happy to assign any and all credit away - I just don't
want to step on any toes.

Also, are there any tools that can check for valid links in the
document, as well as simply validating the docbook? I've simply been
using yelp for testing purposes, but I'd feel better if the manual was
more thoroughly tested.

I'm not subscribed to the list, so please cc: me on replies.

--
Kai Willadsen <kaiw itee uq edu au>