Updated MIME Types chapter for Admin Guide

Hi all,

I have recently updated the MIME Types chapter in the Administration
Guide quite extensively. The updates capture details about the shared
MIME database specification. I think that this chapter can replace the
MIME Types chapter currently in CVS HEAD. I have put back the new MIME
Types chapter to /contrib, as follows:

gnome-docu/gdp/contrib/JDSR3/system-admin-guide/mimetypes.xml

Also, back in July I put back a remote desktop chapter in
JDSR2/system-admin-guide/. Again, I think that this can be slotted in to
the Admin Guide if someone is making updates.

Hope this helps,
Eugene