Re: GNOME Wiki

On Tue, 2004-10-19 at 07:22 -0700, Rich Burridge wrote:

> > I'm willing to put my time where my mouth is. Let me know if we can do
> > this.
>
> Thanks for the offer. I'm not in a position to help at the moment (or even
> know where to point you for that matter). Elijah, (others), any suggestions?

Apparently someone else thought of this independently and decided to
Just Do It. (see http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-love/2004-
August/msg00011.html (I believe the date is misleading; that message
only appeared in my Inbox last week) and
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-love/2004-October/msg00027.html).
I'd suggest joining him if you like the wiki approach.

Cheers,
Elijah

--
Elijah Newren