Re: GNOME Wiki

On Tue, 2004-10-19 at 19:21 +0900, Ryan McDougall wrote:
> No doubt its preaching to the choir to say that there is lots of
> places
> in GNOME that could use documenting. Tutorials and Guides spring to
> mind. Has there been any discussion about setting up a GNOME Wiki for
> developers and users?

There was a discussion, and there was action.

We are using http://live.gnome.org/ for developer/contributor work.  We
will switch developer.gnome.org to be a wiki (and merge existing d.g.o
with live.g.o) after we create library.gnome.org.

Marketing has already begun to setup shop on live.gnome.org. Feel free
to add to our wiki.

sinzui cox net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.